Supported by talented team workers we are offering our clients with quality tested range of Industrial UPS Three Phase.
Post production the machines are made to undergo various stages of quality tests to ensure its authenticity.
We, Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd., offer i6 Series Industrial UPS with three phase output system with range available from 10 kVA to 500 kVA. We offer Customized i6 Series Industrial UPS also tailored to your needs along with standard products. Our three phase i6 Series Industrial UPS is specifically designed to provide secure power to Mission Critical Loads in Core and Non Core Industries as well as for Critical Data Processing Applications. We serve entire gamut of Industries along with Commercial Establishments like Power, Oil & Gas, Steel & Metal, Cement, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Chemical, Automotive, Plastic, Packaging, Aluminium, Water, FMCG, Hospital, Airports, Infrastructure Projects, IT, Medical Lab, Minerals, Mining, Paper, Printing, Railway, Sugar, Telecom, Engineering and other Light Industries. We also cater typical applications like Supporting Machine and Motor Loads and other 3 phase loads (fans, compressors etc.) that need Clean and Uninterrupted Power.
Three phase i6 series Industrial UPS has been designed to perform under extreme operating conditions that normally exist in industrial environments. The use of digital signal processors (DSP) has made the control loop of the UPS system very stable, drift free and with better HMI for monitoring, control and precise settings of parameters. High speed CAN bus interfaced sections make the system response very fast to handle the extreme transient load conditions. Intelligent power device with sandwich bus architecture makes the systems highly efficient and reliable.
- Cutting Edge IGBT based Design
- Fully Digital Control Logic
- Easy Monitoring through LCD Display with Fault Logging Capability
- Battery Health Monitoring Feature Available
- Interfacing Capability via MODBUS, PROFIBUS, SNMP Communication Protocols
- Input Circuit Breakers
- Six Pulse, Full Bridge, Phase Controlled Thyristorised Rectifiers / Charger
- Programmable Automatic Two Stage Charger compatible with NiCd, Plante, Tubular and VRLA Batteries
- Battery Reverses Polarity Protection
- Battery Earth Leakage Protection
- Built-in Advanced Battery Management System
- DSP based Digital Control and Redundant Control Power Supply
- Highly Efficient, Latest and Intelligent Power Device based Inverter
- High Branch Fuse Clearing Ability (30% of FLA)
- Comprehensive LED Mimic
- LCD Display Keypad Interface
- Date and Time stamped Event Recording for last 999 Alarms
- Programming and Monitoring of Various System Parameters
- Insensitive of Phase Rotation
- Make before Break Bypass Operation
- Terminals suitable for Industrial Armoured Power Cable
- Default RS 485 Port
- Capable to withstand 100% unbalance load
- SVM based PWM generation
- High branch fuse clearing ability (30% of FLA)